Hunting for a Home
By participating in the 2017 Hunting for a Home Fundraiser held at Cedar Valley Preserve, you are demonstrating support for an organization that works tirelessly to end the cycle of poverty. On the day of the hunt, three pheasants will be released per participant, who will choose from either the morning or afternoon hunts. The itinerary:
Registration - 7:30 am
Morning Hunt - 8:30 am
Lunch - Noon
Afternoon Hunt - 1:30 pm
Please note the following:
- Birds that are purchased as part of your package are cleaned at no charge; 3 birds are released per attendee. Additional birds can be cleaned at $3.00/each.
- Additional pheasants are $30/each.
- Guides are available at an additional charge.
- Check the box that corresponds to your chosen level of sponsorship and be sure the approrpriate amount is listed in the box.
- Scroll down and click "Submit" when finished.
Refer any questions or comments to:
Director of Development
3030 Darbo Drive
Madison, WI 53714
By visiting cedarvalleypreserve.com, overnight accommodations can be made and can include an additional hunt in the morning.
Be sure to mention that you are part of our event!