Welcome to the Midland Corps, Salvation Army.
A Center for Worship and Service
Corps Officers/ Pastors: Captains Brian And Katrina Goodwill
Thank you for visiting us on the web.
We invite you to stop by the Corps at 330 Waldo Ave in Midland
Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm,
and especially on Sunday for Worship at 11am.
- Registration for The School Year @ SAL is now open! Visit the SAL page under the Community Center tab or our office at 330 Waldo to pick up an application!
- Character Building is underway! We are working on fun and exciting badges, making new friends, and growing in our identity in Christ. Join us on Thursday nights from 5:00p - 6:00p. Learn more under our "Community Center" tab on the "Character Building" page.
A week at the Army:
The SAL - 4:00 - 5:30 PM
- SAL is a "drop-in" recreational program offered during the school year to support low-income families at times when children may be home alone. Activities include arts and crafts, open gym, a game room, computer lab, and homework help.
Snack Mon-Fri 4-4:30pm Dinner Thurs. 6-6:30pm
Kid's Café offers a free nutritious dinner to children 5yr.-18years of age.
Volunteers would be greatly appreciated during this time!
Character Building Thurs. 5:00pm-6:00pm
See community page for more information on this Great Program
Children's Church Sunday 11am
- Children are welcomed into a Church service that is structured to capture their attention while worshipping
Weekly Adult Programs:
Women's Ministries Tues. 12pm
Join us weekly for some "girl" time. Relax, enjoy the company of other women, and mature in your relationship with Christ.
Mission: Women's Ministries is organized to win women to Christ, encourage spiritual growth, enhance Christian fellowship and promote the betterment of our women, our homes, our community, our nation and our world.
Sr. Cafe Wed. 9am - 10am
- A nutritious, hot, breakfast for seniors. Food, fellowship, and fun for people over 50! (Made possible by a generous start-up grant from the Midland Community Foundation).
Bible Study & Coffee Hour Wed. 10am - 11am
- Take a break from you day and join us. All are invited to join us for coffee and an hour of Bible Study aimed at increasing your faith and knowledge of the Bible. Always an interesting discussion for those of any denomination!
Worship Services Sunday
- 10 am Sunday School
- 11am Worship Service