Welcome to the Midland Corps, Salvation Army.
A Center for Worship and Service
Corps Officers/ Pastors: Captains Brian And Katrina Goodwill
Thank you for visiting us on the web.
We invite you to stop by the Corps at 330 Waldo Ave in Midland
Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm,
and especially on Sunday for Worship at 11am.
- Camper registration for SHARE Summer Day Camp now available! Check the SHARE page to download the application.
Summer Blood Drive, August 1st from 1:00pm- 5:00pm.
For each person who attempts to donate, the blood bank will donate $10 to The Salvation Army towards SHARE Summer Day Camp. Stop by the Corps or call 1-866-MIBLOOD to sign up or drop in on the day of.
Come join us for Sphaghetti and Fellowship at this year's SHARE FUNdraiser
A bake sale with scrumptious desserts will be avilable, courtesy of SHARE Staff.
All proceeds from the spaghetti dinner and bake sale will go to benefit SHARE Summer Day Camp.
A week at the Army:
The SAL - 4:00 - 5:30 PM
- SAL is a "drop-in" recreational program offered during the school year to support low-income families at times when children may be home alone. Activities include arts and crafts, open gym, a game room, computer lab, and homework help.
- School year SAL is done until Fall 2014. Check back with us in August to register your child(-ren) for our fun and exciting program!
Snack Mon-Fri 4-4:30pm Dinner Thurs. 6-6:30pm
Kid's Café offers a free nutritious dinner to children 5yr.-18years of age.
Volunteers would be greatly appreciated during this time!
Kids Cafe is done until Fall 2014. For food service programs provided by The Salvation Army Corps Community Center, please check our our Community Center tab for SHARE.
Character Building Thurs. 4:45pm-5:45pm
Character Building is done until Fall 2014!
See community page for more information on this Great Program
Children's Church Sunday 11am
- Children are welcomed into a Church service that is structured to capture their attention while worshipping
Weekly Adult Programs:
Women's Ministries Tues. 12pm
Join us weekly for some "girl" time. Relax, enjoy the company of other women, and mature in your relationship with Christ.
Mission: Women's Ministries is organized to win women to Christ, encourage spiritual growth, enhance Christian fellowship and promote the betterment of our women, our homes, our community, our nation and our world.
Sr. Cafe Wed. 9am - 10am
- A nutritious, hot, breakfast for seniors. Food, fellowship, and fun for people over 50! (Made possible by a generous start-up grant from the Midland Community Foundation).
Bible Study & Coffee Hour Wed. 10am - 11am
- Take a break from you day and join us. All are invited to join us for coffee and an hour of Bible Study aimed at increasing your faith and knowledge of the Bible. Always an interesting discussion for those of any denomination!
Worship Services Sunday
- 10 am Sunday School
- 11am Worship Service