Pathway of Hope
Pathway of Hope is an approach to providing enhanced services to families with children 18 years of age and younger. Families must have a desire to take action to break the cycle of crisis. It is rooted in a case management approach, focusing on client needs through a strength-based lens. The Salvation Army will continue to serve all those that come to us in need, but the Pathway of Hope will allow us to double our impact with existing resources.
What we do:
- Providing enhanced services to families with a desire to take action, changing life trajectories and increasing hope
- Bringing all the Army’s internal resources to bear, aligning them to the needs of clients
- Catalyzing community collaboration in service of shared clients
Who can join?
You are eligible to join if:
- You have at least one child under the age of 18
- You're ready to take action!
For more information on the Pathway of Hope, please contact
- Tracie Tibbs, Regional Coordinator, Nebraska/Western South Dakota 402-898-7700 ext. 112 or Tracie_Tibbs@usc.salvationarmy.org
- Mark Dougherty, Regional Coordinator, Iowa/Eastern South Dakota 515-282-3599 or Mark_Dougherty@usc.salvationarmy.org