Higher Education Programming
An Inspired Partnership
Inspiring opportunities for service and education
Marian University holds an exclusive partnership with The Salvation Army, offering quality higher education programming for its employees and clients.
This Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) supports an environment where both Marian University and The Salvation Army will work collaboratively to support the educational needs of students interested in Marian’s traditional undergraduate, adult undergraduate, and graduate programs.
Financial Benefits of this memorandum include:
- $10,000 scholarship for those who have been accepted and are eligible to Marian’s traditional undergraduate program.
- 25% tuition discount for those eligible for Marian’s adult undergraduate and graduate programs (excluding Ph.D.)
*Recipients of The Salvation Army partnership discount are not eligible for other Marian University partnership discounts.
To receive your partnership discount:
- Start and complete your online admission application
- Under the "Enrollment Plans" tab
- Check the box next to "Are you applying as part of a Marian partnership?"
- Select "The Salvation Army" from the drop down of partnerships.
Inspired to Learn
This partnership offers students the ability to earn their master’s degree or graduate certificate in a format that focuses on the development of the whole person.
- Programs are offered in Appleton, Fond du Lac, West Allis, and online.
- The majority of adult courses can be completed within 7 weeks.
- Generous transfer of perviously completed degree credits.
- Transfer of military credits.
- Courses are offered face-to-face, online, and hybrid.
- Programs can be completed in as little as two years.
- Application fees waived.
- Students engage with Marian University faculty and take part in student-centered programming and receive personal, one-on-one attention.