Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
If you have questions, please call (309) 829-9476For immediate updates please follow our Facebook Page
- The Safe Harbor meal program will be only available to residents of the shelter or those receiving day services.
Meals will no longer be open to the public for health & safety precautions.
- The Food Pantry will remain open with prepackaged food boxes and operate in the following ways:
Open every Monday from 1-4 PM and every Wednesday from 10 AM-12 PM.
We will still be operating a drive-thru/walk-up distribution at the back of the building located at 611 W Washington St.
If you have any questions, call (309) 829-9476.
- Household Referrals programming will be closed until the end of the month
- Youth Programs have all been suspended through the end of the month
- Emotional & Spiritual Care Hotline: 1-877-740-8829 available daily from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Community members looking to support our efforts can make monetary donations online - Click Here
Or donate rubber gloves & 'clam shell' to-go containers for our food services sanitary practices.