How we help share God's love
Sundays begin with Sunday School at 9:45 am. Classes are available for adults, children and teens.
Coffee and a light breakfast is offered beginning at 10:30 am. It is a wonderful time to energize and share in fellowship.
Worship services are held every Sunday beginning at 11:00 am.
Bible Study and Prayer Meeting
Wednesday at 5:30 pm a prayer meeting geared towards praying for others is held.
This is followed by Bible Study at 6:00 pm. Topics covered recently are the Book of Daniel, The role of the church in the community and the book of Ecclesiastes. We are presently studying a biblical approach to Creationism.
All are welcome to participate in learning more about God's word.
A variety of programs are offered to ladies aged 16 and older.
- Home League is held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday starting at 7:00 pm. This is a four-fold program offering a chance to participate in Fellowship, Worship, Service and Education.
- Craft and Chat is held on Mondays from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm. The women bring various knitting and other crafts as they fellowship together. Often they will knit and crochet hats, mittens and scarves to give away once the weather turns cold.
- Paper Dolls is for the serious crafter. Held every third Saturday of the month, women can drop by from 10:00 to 6:00 to work on sewing, quilting, scrap booking and other crafts. Bring your sewing machine and join in the fun.
Our Pastors: Learn more about Majors Alan & Kim Hellstrom by clicking here.
The Salvation Army is a worldwide church. We believe:
- The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments were given by inspiration of God, and that they only constitute the Divine rule of Christian faith and practice.
- There is only one God, who is infinitely perfect, the Creator, Preserver, and Governor of all things, and who is the only proper object of religious worship.
- There are three persons in the Godhead - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, undivided in essence and co-equal in power and glory.
- In the person of Jesus Christ, the Divine and human natures are united, so that He is truly and properly God and truly and properly man.
- Our first parents were created in a state of innocence, but by their disobedience, they lost their purity and happiness, and that in consequence of their fall, all men have become sinners, totally depraved, and as such are justly exposed to the wrath of God.
- The Lord Jesus Christ has, by His suffering and death, made an atonement for the whole world so that whosoever believes in Him will may be saved.
- Repentance toward God, faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are necessary to salvation.
- We are justified by grace through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and that he that believeth hath the witness in himself.
- Continuance in a state of salvation depends upon continued obedient faith in Christ.
- It is the privilege of all believers to be wholly sanctified, and that their whole spirit and soul and body may be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the immortality of the soul, the resurrection of the body, in the general judgment at the end of the world, in the eternal happiness of the righteous, and in the endless punishment of the wicked.