Our purpose is to provide youth with the opportunity to grow as athletes and as individuals. Children will learn the fundamentals of ballet and of life! Classes are held weekly with limited spots. Sign up now and start investing in your dancer today!
Ballet Class Advantages
- Every student receives quality professional instruction in the art of ballet
- Ballet is a great way to improve a child’s coordination and self-confidence.
- Every child will learn the fundamentals and improve over the course of the month.
- Continue throughout the entire school year and watch your child improve!
What You Will Need
- Girls are encouraged to wear a leotard, pink tights, and pink ballet slippers.
- Boys are encouraged to wear a white t-shirt, black athletic shorts, and black ballet slippers.
You are also encouraged to ask the instructor any clothing-related questions after your first lesson. You can find ballet apparel at Kinney Dancewear (Click here), as well as online at Discount Dance Supply (Click here).
|Intro to Ballet||Beginning Ballet||Ballet I|
|5-6 year olds||7-9 year olds||9-18 year olds|
|Wednesdays, 5:00p - 5:50p||Wednesdays, 6:00p - 6:50p||Wednesdays, 7:00p - 7:50p|
**Per Dancer/Per Session (Fall 1, Fall 2, Winter 1, Winter 2, Spring Sessions)
PLEASE NOTE: All Youth Programs are included on this one registration, so you only need to fill out one registration for each participant, whether you are signing them up for one program or eight programs!