The following links will help you learn more about the Salvation Army of Eastern Michigan
- The Salvation Army’s mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- The Salvation Army also offers hope with utility assistance, free legal aid, food assistance, shelter, drug and alcohol rehabilitation, after school programming, outdoor activities, music and spiritual worship.
- The Salvation Army has more than 40 centers of service in metropolitan Detroit. We actively collaborate with other social service agencies to ensure we meet our clients’ full range of needs.
- The Salvation Army is one of the most trusted human service organizations and is committed to “Doing the Most Good” with your contributions, of money, time and resources - $.87 of every dollar goes directly to programming/services.
- Requests for The Salvation Army’s broad range of services have increased more than 60% over the last several years.