Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
Serving the Detroit area since 1887, the Eastern Michigan Division of The Salvation Army remains steadfast in our dedication to supporting those in need across our region. If you’d like to support our mission, consider donating online. The process is simple, but the difference you make could be remembered for years to come.
How It Works
Wondering how to make an online donation? We'll help you out. To donate to the Eastern Michigan Division of The Salvation Army, follow these easy steps:
- Navigate to the online donation billing page.
- Select your gift amount – you can choose from a predetermined sum or input another number.
- Choose whether you’re providing a one-time or monthly donation.
- Fill in your credit card information.
- Fill in your billing information.
- Fill in your contact information.
- Choose whether you’d like to opt into communications from The Salvation Army.
How We Use Your Salvation Army Donation
Once you’ve given to The Salvation Army, you can rest assured that your donation will be used to assist residents of the Detroit Metropolitan area, from at-risk children to neighbors whose lives have been transformed by disaster. Our Eastern Michigan programs include:
- Emergency Disaster Services: The Eastern Michigan Division features a dozen disaster response teams that are fully prepared to assist with any situation that could place our community members in danger.
- Bed & Bread Club: Our trucks travel all across our service area each day, providing more than 5,000 meals to Detroit residents in need.
- The Harbor Light System: Established in 1939, The Eastern Michigan Salvation Army Harbor Light System is now the state’s largest drug rehabilitation system, with three campuses situated throughout Eastern Michigan.
Learn more about the services your donation can help fund by exploring our extensive list of Eastern Michigan programs. Seeking other ways to support The Salvation Army? Find out how you can help today.