Ways we make sure Farmington, Farmington Hills, Southfield, Novi, Wixom, New Hudson, and South Lyon are fed.
- Monday - Tuesday & Thursday - Friday at 2:00 pm we have a Pantry Line
- Wednesday at 2:00 pm is our Forgotten Harvest day. (Please note you MUST bring an ID on this day from the above communities to receive items on this day.)
- Emergency Food Pantry - Call for an appointment and what documents to bring.
- Sunday morning we have a community breakfast at 9:15 am.
- The 2nd Tuesday of every Month we offer a Senior Luncheon at 11:30 am. Please call to RSVP 248-477-1153
- During the Summer months we offer Breakfast and Lunch to School age youth . Please call for dates and times. (248-477-1153)
Ways You can help
You can donate food as an individual, family or group.
- Pick up extra at the grocery store
- Donate money
- Organize a food drive
3 simple ways to organize a food drive:
- Work with your friends and family, neighborhood, with your church group, or another organization.
- Have the food dropped off in one location.
- Drop off food to us.
Please only donate food you would give to your family and friends to eat.