Let The Salvation Army Fountain Square be the perfect fit for your next function. We have diverse building options to fit a diverse number of needs whether it is a birthday party, corporate gatherings, wedding receptions, and more. We think we may be the best fit for your next event.
Facilities available for rent:
Our full-size gym is perfect for nearly any function. Rent the gym for basketball, volleyball, floor hockey, wedding reception, or even your school's next away game. Perfect for large receptions, birthday parties, gatherings and more
The fellowship hall is a perfect location for your next birthday party equipped with tables and chairs, we think this will be a perfect fit for your next function. Perfect for a medium-size party, receptions, church event, and more
The makerspace is a craft room on steroids, with 3D printers, sewing machines, computer lab, and more. This specialized room can send your birthday party to the next level. Perfect for a small party.
Elementary School Room:
This is a perfect meeting space equipped with lounge area, table chairs, air hockey, and a small stage for meetings this is the perfect room for your small event. Perfect for youth groups, small church functions, birthday parties, and more
If one or more of these spaces stand out as an option for your rental needs fill out our application here: or contact our office and speak with one of our staff members who can answer any of your questions.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES
- The use of facilities will be limited to times, which are NOT in use by The Salvation Army.
- The Salvation Army reserves the right to refuse the facilities to any individual or group.
- The Salvation Army will have representatives/staff present during the use of the facilities.
- Groups/Organizations will identify a lead person who is in charge. Unless otherwise stated it will be assumed it is the person signing this agreement.
- Alcoholic beverages are PROHIBITED in the building or on the grounds of The Salvation Army Fountain Square Corps.
- Gambling is PROHIBITED in the building or on the grounds of The Salvation Army Fountain Square Corps.
- Smoking is PROHIBITED in the building or within 15 feet of any entrance to The Salvation Army Fountain Square Corps.
- Unless specified, user groups are responsible for general clean-up of the facility. This would include putting trash in the containers, taking down decorations, replacing anything moved, cleaning spills, parking lot cleared of trash from participants, etc. Failure to clean-up will result in the facility deposit of $50.00 not being returned.
- The Salvation Army Fountain Square Corps has disaster response obligations and the facility may become unavailable with little notice in the event of an emergency.
- There is to be no hanging from basketball goals, or behavior or activity creating a danger to equipment or people. Damage to Basketball Goals will be at the cost of the renter.
- The Salvation Army Fountain Square Corps is a Christian Church. Persons wishing to use the facilities are asked to keep language and appearance appropriate while in use of the facilities.
- All decorations must be approved in advance by The Salvation Army leadership.
- We will reserve the right to ask any person or group not following The Salvation Army guidelines or policies where behavior is disruptive to The Salvation Army Fountain Square Corps operations or is engaging in illegal acts to remove themselves from the property.
- User groups/organizations/individuals are responsible for damages and repairs beyond normal use.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled event. A failure to cancel in a timely manner will result in charges (Deposit not refunded) to the person listed on the signed contract.