Ring Bells Wherever You Are with an Online Kettle
2020 marked the most significant jump in poverty since the government began tracking it. Even though life has since returned to “normal” for some, millions of Americans, including neighbors in our community, continue to deal with the aftereffects of the pandemic. People from all walks of life have been pushed into poverty for the first time – joining millions who were already struggling to make ends meet. These individuals and families often face impossible choices between bills and food, or rent and medications.
At the same time, the landscape of The Salvation Army’s annual Red Kettle Campaign has changed. More people are shopping from home and stores have adapted how they conduct business, resulting in fewer in-person kettle locations.
You can help us keep the bells ringing and help your neighbors in need by hosting your own online kettle! Every dollar you raise will help The Salvation Army of Fulton Heights right here in our community as we work to keep hope marching on for those in need this season.
It's easy to fundraise for good online.
1. Create a fundraiser by clicking the button above.
2. Tell your story. Customize your fundraising page (if you wish – or use the text already supplied).
3. Share your campaign. Tell your friends and family about your fundraiser on social media, via email or in person.
4. Encourage your peers. Ask friends and family to join in and create their own fundraiser. Remind them that funds raised go to work right where they live.
5. Meet your goal! Help individuals and families in your community by funding life-changing programs.
Want to double up and ring bells in person? You can still do that too! Click the link below to find locations and dates to ring bells at a kettle in your area. It’s a great way to serve and spread holiday cheer throughout the community this Christmas season.