The Salvation Army's Women's Ministry is here to provide a place for spiritual growth and fellowship for the women.
We have many convenient locations within the Greater Chicagoland area.
Who We Are
- Lt. Colonel Sharon Smith, Divisional Director of Women’s Ministries & Officer Development Secretary
- Major Debra Pascoe, Divisional Women’s Ministries Secretary
- Emily Southfield, Executive Secretary
- Major Debra Dalberg, Older Adult Ministries Secretary
- Major Gay Ann Fulton, Community Care Ministries Secretary
What We Believe
The Salvation Army, an international movement, is an evangelical part of the universal Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible. Its ministry is motivated by the love of God. Its mission is to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ and to meet human needs in His name without discrimination.
- To win women for Christ and encourage spiritual growth, and provide Christian fellowship.
- To promote a purposeful Christian life.
- To work toward the betterment of the home, the community, the nation and the world.
- To encourage women to become Salvation Army soldiers or adherents and to link families to the fellowship of believers.
We want you to have a valuable experience within our Women’s Ministries. To get involved with a program, contact a Corps Community Center near you to request a schedule of Women’s Ministry groups, events, classes & gatherings.
There are a variety of program and outreach event ideas to get involved with at your local corps community center.
The Salvation Army Metro DHQ
Women's Ministries Department
5040 N. Pulaski Rd
Chicago, IL 60630