Red Kettle Campaign Update
- We are at $450,879.42 of our $1,000,000 Goal – 45.1%
- 2. Bass Pro Bucket Blitz Match of $10,000 met! – Bass Pro Kettles brought in $15,354.97 during the 4-day Bucket Blitz not counting the $10,000 Bass Pro Match! Bass Pro matched their red kettles on-site up to $10,000.
- Total Kettle Amounts during the 4-day Bucket Blitz (Mon-Thurs), including the Bass Pro Match equaled: $49,431.24!
With only 1 RINGING day left before Christmas, our Red Kettles are still short of our $1,000,000 GOAL by 55% or $549,120.58. We have reached 45% ($450.879.42) of our Red Kettle Goal of $1,000,000. We still have some work to do so that our year round programs have the much-needed resources for 2020!
How to Donate:
- Donations can also be mailed to: The Salvation Army – P.O. Box 9685, Springfield, MO 65801.
- Donations can also be delivered to our 1707 W. Chestnut Expressway location.
- Donations can be made On-Line at:
Please contact Jeff Smith or Major Jon Augenstein for more information or to schedule an in person interview.
About The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, an evangelical part of the universal Christian church established in London in 1865, has been supporting those in need in His name without discrimination for 139 years in the United States. Nearly 30 million Americans receive assistance from The Salvation Army each year through the broadest array of social services that range from providing food for the hungry, relief for disaster victims, assistance for the disabled, outreach to the elderly and ill, clothing and shelter to the homeless and opportunities for underprivileged children. For more information, visit www.salvationarmyspringfield.org. The Salvation Army is a proud partner agency of United Way of the Ozarks.
Proudly Serving Springfield since 1890!