Calling all volunteers: Join the #FightForGood with 12 Days of Kettles!
12 Days of Kettles is a volunteer call to action. Join this local volunteer movement and help change the lives of those in Milwaukee County!
For 12 days in December, The Salvation Army of Milwaukee County will rally volunteers from all employment groups, social clubs, students and ministry to help others in need. Each day during the 12 Days of Kettles will feature a different group ringing bells for that day.
- Monday, Dec. 3 - ADAMM Ring Day (Auto Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee)
- Tuesday, Dec. 4 - GMAR Ring Day (Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors)
- Wednesday, Dec. 5 - Wisconsin Colleges & University Ring Day
- Thursday, Dec. 6 - Banks & Credit Union Ring Day
- Friday, Dec. 7 - Big Brass Blast Ring Day (Brass Players and Musicians)
- Saturday, Dec. 8 - Church & Ministry Ring Day (Pastors, Youth Groups, Bible Study groups and Choir)
- Monday, Dec. 10 - Hospitality Services Ring Day (Hotel & Restaurant staff)
- Tuesday, Dec. 11 - Veteran's Ring Day
- Wednesday, Dec. 12 - Insurance Agent's Ring Day
- Thursday, Dec. 13 - Health Care Workers Ring Day (Doctors, Nurse's, Aid's & Medical Professionals)
- Friday, Dec. 14 - 1st Responder's Ring Day (Police, Fire Fighters, EMT's and 911 Operators)
- Saturday, Dec. 15 - Community & Civic Club Ring Day (Lion's Club, Kiwani's, Rotary, Shriners, Scouts & Youth Sports Teams)
Volunteer for 2 hours or the whole day. To ring bells at a kettle nearest you, please go to: www.registertoring.com
TJ Anguiano, Red Kettle Coordinator
Phone: (414) 302-4300