Free Thanksgiving meals in Minnesota, North Dakota
You are invited to eat a free Thanksgiving dinner at any of eight Salvation Army locations in the Twin Cities, Greater Minnesota and North Dakota. Everyone is welcome, no questions asked.
The meals will be served on or before Thanksgiving Day, with some meals offered as sit-down dinners and others offered to-go. Look below to find exact meal dates at the Salvation Army location closest to you.
A special thank you to the Mike Zimmer Foundation for purchasing the majority of the food needed for our Thanksgiving meals in the Twin Cities.
“The Salvation Army wishes everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving,” said Lt. Col. Dan Jennings, leader of The Salvation Army Northern Division. “May God bless all of you and your time spent with family and friends.”
- Minneapolis Parkview Salvation Army, 2024 Lyndale Ave. N., sit-down meal served Wednesday, Nov. 24, 11:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
- St. Paul Eastside Salvation Army, 1019 Payne Ave., sit-down meal served Wednesday, Nov. 24, 12–3 p.m.
- Albert Lea Salvation Army, 302 Court St., hot to-go dinners offered Tuesday, Nov. 23, 5–7 p.m.
- Austin Salvation Army, 409 1st Ave. NW, sit-down meal served Wednesday, Nov. 24, 5–6 p.m.
- Fergus Falls Salvation Army, 622 E. Vernon, sit-down meal served Thursday, Nov. 25, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m. *Please call ahead to reserve a seat, 218-739-3448
- Rochester Salvation Army, 20 NE 1st Ave., sit-down meal served Thursday, Nov. 25, 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m.
- St. Cloud Salvation Army, 400 Highway 10 S., hot to-go dinners offered Thursday, Nov. 25, 11:30 a.m.–12:45 p.m.
- Fargo Salvation Army, 304 Roberts St., sit-down meal served Wednesday, Nov. 24, 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
You can do something good this holiday season by donating to The Salvation Army, volunteering, or ringing bells at a Red Kettle. Your help will provide food, shelter and care for local families in need. Because of you, Hope Marches On.