Food Service Social Distancing at The Salvation Army
In the Interest of Social Distancing:
NO SOCIAL GATHERING.
Open at 10:00 am for bread rack.
- No drawing, enter the building and get your items.
- Items per household to be determined by staff daily.
- Get your bread rack items and leave the building.
To Go Lunches
- Sack lunch available at 10:00 am during bread rack.
- From 10:00am - 12:30 pm sack lunch available.
- Please use common sense and grace when distributing lunches, if a guest asks to take 3 lunches 2 for children at home please provide them. Let’s be sure to error on the side of taking care of people.
Pantry available by appointment Monday – Thursday 10:30 am – 3:00 pm.
- Pantry assistance scheduled 1 household per 15 Min.
- No early arrival.
- Clients more than 5 Min. late for their appointment are to be rescheduled.
- All pantry assistance starts over as of Monday, March 16th regardless of previous assistance.
- Assistance every 30 days.