Got Gratitude? Pay it Forward By Giving To Survivors This Holiday Season!
Make the Holidays Extra Special for Survivors of Human Trafficking
It's that time of year again! Gift an item from a survivor's wishlist by choosing a tag from our 2019 STOP-IT Angel Giving Tree on Facebook!
Sign up using the instructions below!
1) Choose a program participant from STOP-IT’s 2019 Angel Giving Tree on our Facebook page. You can reserve a tag by commenting on the wishlist of the person in our Facebook album for whom you'd like to give a holiday gift. Tags will be chosen on a first come, first serve basis.
2) Each wishlist represents a different participant in our caseload. If the participant's wishlist includes children, we ask that you plan to give at least one gift to each person listed in the household. Please limit your gifts to $50 for each person listed in the household. If a specific amount for a gift card is listed in a wishlist, please stick to that amount.
3) You may select several participants if you are feeling extra generous!
4) Once you have posted on the tags of the people you'd like to give to, send us an email with the subject heading "STOP-IT Angel Giving Tree Reservation" at firstname.lastname@example.org with a confirmation of who you have chosen, along with your full name and mailing address for our records. Please reserve your wishlist by December 6, 2019.
5) Upon receipt of your email, we will send you any necessary details for you as you purchase your gifts.
6) Send your unwrapped gifts or coordinate a time to drop them off to The Salvation Army STOP-IT Program at 4800 N. Marine Drive, Chicago, IL 60640 by December 13, 2019.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
But wait, there's more! Donate to our Holiday Clothing Drive by December 10, 2019. See more information about this opportunity below: