SALVATION ARMY RED KETTLE CAMPAIGN
Red Kettle Campaign is the Salvation Army’s biggest fundraiser of the year and is where most of the funding for our various programs come from. This event will provide our organization the means to assists people in need of help. Whether it’s rent/utilities, emergency assistance, hygiene items or our food pantry, the Red Kettle Campaign provides funding for all these programs and more. Considering this, the Kettle Campaign will also help create job opportunities for positions such as social workers at the Salvation Army.
How You Can HELP:
- Volunteer - We have volunteer opportunities open for bell ringing this year and will benefit greatly from your help. Shifts are 9am-8pm, 9am-4pm, or 4pm-8pm MON - SAT. These time slots can be fulfilled by an organization, group of people, family, or single individual.
- Sponsor a Bell Ringer - During this fundraiser, we employ a few individuals who are on a limited income and may be experiencing some difficulties making ends meet. We also hire at risk populations such as seniors and veterans.
- Bronze Level - $75 (One Day)
- Silver Level - $375 (5 Days)
- Gold Level - $750 (10 Days)
- Red Kettle Level - $2625 (35 Days)
Support the Campaign!!!
Volunteer to Bell Ring for a DAY
Match a Kettle for a DAY
Donate in memory of a loved one.
Checks can be sent to: The Salvation Army Terre Haute Corps 234 S. 8th Street, Terre Haute IN 47807
For any questions or concerns, please contact us @
Terre Haute Salvation Army - (812)232-4081