Top 5 ideas for becoming a fundraiser
Create your own fundraiser and help The Salvation Army spread hope in your community.
Here are 5 easy ideas for starting a fundraiser with your friends, family or coworkers.
- Bake a difference - Organize a bake sale at your workplace, school or church and exchange treats for "payment" to your fundraising page.
- Make the years count - Commemorate a special anniversary with a new tradition by asking your supporters to give $1 for every year you're celebrating.
- Funday Night Football - Invite your family and friends over for the big game and encourage gues to donate the amount of points scored.
- Fundraise the roof - Get a group together and go caroling in your neighborhood, giving out festive cards with a link to support your fundraiser.
- Get ugly for good - Host an ugly sweater contest. Use a fundraising page for each contestant, where supporters vote by making a donation.
Whether you start your own fundraiser or join someone else's, it's never been easier (or more fun) to raise money for a cause you care about.