How we help empower youth
For more information on any of these opportunities please contact either:
=> Cheri Winchowky, Youth Ministry Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-547-7367, ext. 238 ... or
=> Caroline Remmers, Youth Ministry Assistant at email@example.com, 262-547-7367, ext. 239
- NEW! Food and Fun in the Park - Sentinel Park (1933 Madera St)
- Come join us Tuesday and Thursday nights in October - 10/15, 10/17, 10/22, 10/24, 10/29 - for a light supper, crafts, and games at the park!
- Activities will run from 3:45 - 4:45, with dinner being served at 4:00.
- All are welcome - we will be decorating pumpkins, making slime, creating bead crafts, reading stories, listening to music, and much more - we hope to see you there!
- Character Building Program
- Wednesday nights, 3:00pm - 7:00pm, dinner is provided!
- An emphasis on building life skills through Bible exploration and STEAM activities
- Develop musical abilities through ukulele and handbell lessons
- Music Lessons
- Guitar, piano, and brass lessons offered!
- Do you play piano? Guitar? A trumpet or other brass? Would you love to instill in your students, or a small group, a true love of melody, harmony, and rhythm? WE NEED YOU! Be the music teacher that five or ten years from now, a former student calls to thank. Contact Cheri or Caroline for more information.
- Family Support and After-school
- Our after school drop-in center is open Monday through Thursday from 3:00 to 5:30 pm
- Students in grades 1-12 are welcome to join us for homework guidance, time to socialize with friends, and a light evening meal!
- Spiritual Development
- Youth Prayer and Praise Night, September 27th, 6:30 pm at the Beloit Corps
- "Safesitter" Certified Babysitting Training
- Students learn safety, child care, first aid & rescue, and life & business skills in this one day babysitting course
- Summer Day Camp (June 17th - August 23rd ... Off July 4th Week)
- General Information Flyer for 2019
- Form-1 General Information
- Form-2 Registration Form and Health History Form
- Form-3 Code of Conduct Form and Consent Form
- Form-4 Medications Form
- Form-5 Payment Options Form and Scholarship Application Form
- Vacation Bible School (7/29-8/2, 9:00am-12:30pm)
- Army Lake Camp - REGISTRATION DEADLINE 5/31!