Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
Pathway of Hope .. Emergency Energy/Prescription Help .. Free Bread..
Community Meal Program .. Food Pantry .. Feed The Kids .. Youth Ministry ..
Tons of food Opportunities for Bible Study every week Case Management meetings to help achieve goals Regular Health Screenings
- Some men and women may not be as prepared as others to successfully navigate life's challenges.
- No one should face constant hunger.
- No one should be forced to give up prescription medication because it's un-affordable.
- No one should be shivering cold within their own home.
- No one should be without a safe place to sleep when darkness falls.
- No one should be worried sick that they're so hungry, and not having any idea where their next meal is coming from.
Backpack 68 Program - Food for Families Three nights per week - Free Meals Men's Shelter (Roughly 50/night) Our large Food Pantry
Your Waukesha County Salvation Army fills the breech of these unmet human needs.
We do our work in a way that does not judge, and that does not discriminate.
We are the lantern of God's love.
And we need your help.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT, YOUR PRAYERS, AND YOUR VOLUNTEER HOURS
Our Calendar of Events
Thrift Store Gift Pickup
Give Food/Groceries ONLINE
Waukesha Ways To Give: Thanks!
Share God's Love
Provide Emergency Housing
Help Disaster Survivors
Partner With Adults & Seniors
Fight For Family Justice
LGBTQ: We do not discriminate.
Meet The Greatest Need