Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
Pathway of Hope, Emergency Energy/Prescription Assistance, Free Bread, Community Meal Program, Food Pantry, Feed The Kids, Youth Ministry & more!
Tons of food Opportunities for Bible Study every week Case Management meetings to help achieve goals Regular Health Screenings
- Some men and women may not be as prepared as others to successfully navigate life's challenges.
- No one should face constant hunger.
- No one should be forced to give up prescription medication because it's un-affordable.
- No one should be shivering cold within their own home.
- No one should be without a safe place to sleep when darkness falls.
- No one should be worried sick that they're so hungry, and not having any idea where their next meal is coming from.
Backpack 68 Program - Food for Families Three nights per week - Free Meals Men's Shelter (Roughly 50/night) Our large Food Pantry
Your Waukesha County Salvation Army fills the breech of these unmet human needs.
We do our work in a way that does not judge, and that does not discriminate.
We are the lantern of God's love.
And we need your help.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR FINANCIAL SUPPORT, YOUR PRAYERS, AND YOUR VOLUNTEER HOURS
Upcoming Special Events!
Food and Feeding Programs
Current Greatest Need?
Poverty? In Waukesha County?
Community Cares Ministry
Your Charity Helps Families
Brighten Christmas For Others
Worship and Bible Study
LGBTQ: We do not discriminate.