The Salvation Army Wausau's Response to the COVID-19 Crisis
The Salvation Army Wausau remains committed to Doing The Most Good for our neighbors in need, especially now as we respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. After taking into consideration all of the federal, state and local guidelines, our worship and community centers are making adjustments to their daily activities. See the list below for adjustments to programming. This page will be updated as changes are made. Also visit our Facebook page for updates.
All worship and community centers scheduled activities and worship services are SUSPENDED until April 30. Updates will be provided after the 30th.
Officers will be on site. The Social Services building (202 Callon Street) is not allowing visitors inside the building, but emergency assistance is OPEN. For emergency assistance requests other than food pantry, please call the number listed below.
For your safety through social distancing, if you would like to help The Salvation Army of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan we are asking that you give in two ways:
- Mail a check to The Salvation Army, 202 Callon St, Wausau, WI 54401 and in the memo write "CV19 Help Wausau"
- Donate online
The Salvation Army Wausau Updates:
- Sunday church service, Bible study, women’s group, and Tuesday night programs for kids -- SUSPENDED
- Food Pantry is still open Monday - Friday pre-packaged boxes available, 12:30 - 2:45 p.m.
- Lunch meal program, 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Emergency Assistance available by phone
- Transitional Living Center / Emergency Shelter contact