Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
▪ Dillons designated 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. Monday through Thursday for seniors 60-plus and people with underlying medical conditions.
▪ Walmart set aside 6 a.m. to 7 a.m. every Tuesday until April 28 for customers 60 and older.
▪ Whole Foods Market will be open from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. each day for people 60-plus.
▪ Target will reserve the first hour of each Wednesday for shoppers with higher risks. Opening hours differ by location and can be found at target.com.
▪ Trader Joe’s will keep an additional line outside for seniors during its first hour of operation from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
▪ Walgreens customers 55-plus can shop from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Tuesdays. Caregivers and immediate family can also visit during that time. The drive-through will also be open for household items from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
▪ Sam’s Club will be open for seniors, people with disabilities and other higher-risk populations from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays. A “Shop from Your Car” will also be available during those times at designated parking spots.
▪ Costco Wholesale will be open from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays for people 60-plus.
▪ Aldi dedicated 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays for seniors, expectant mothers and people with underlying health concerns.
▪ Dollar General is designating the first hour of each day to seniors. Store hours differ. Store locations and times can be found at dollargeneral.com.