Summer is a great time to visit The Salvation Army Wonderland Camp and Conference Center in Camp Lake, Wisconsin.
Registration applications for our camps and summer employment are available online. ALL camp applications are due at Wonderland no later than 1 week prior to each session.
The 2019 summer will have Online registration.
To access the online portal please scroll to the bottom of the page.
Senior Citizens' Camp:
June 3rd-6th (Ages 62+)
Seniors Camp Registration is FULL/CLOSED as of April 23 for the 2019 Summer!
CHANGES FOR 2019:
- Online registration will be available.
Kids Sports Camp: (Ages7-12) June 17th-20th -- Registration is OPEN.
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek general instruction for one of the following sports: baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball, as well receive a Biblical approach to healthy living.
Metro Music Camp*: (Ages 8-16) June 22th-29th - Registration is OPEN.
- For youth a music background in vocal, brass, percussion or hip hop. Please contact your local Salvation Army Corps for more details about local year round programs.
Character Building Camp**: (Ages 7-12) July 1st-4th -- Registration is OPEN.
- For youth involved in local Salvation Army Character Building program or youth wanting to get involved in one these programs. Contact your local Salvation Army for more information about these programs.
Creative Arts Camp: (Ages 7-12) July 15th-18th - Registration is OPEN.
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek entry-level instruction on music/worship arts (no music experience required), while exploring God's Word.
Girl Guard & Ranger Camp*: (Ages 12-17) July 15th-18th - Registration is OPEN.
- Youth who are 12 years old through 17**, earn emblems, learn new skills, increase their knowledge of the world around them, and Explore God's Word. All interested participants are encouraged to contact their local Salvation Army Corps Community Center.
Teen Sports Camp: (Ages 13-15) July 29th-August 1st - Registration is OPEN.
- For youth ages 13-15, who seek general instruction for one of the following sports: baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball, as well receive a Biblical approach to healthy living.
High Adventure Camp: (Outside Tent Camping)
High Adventure : (Ages 9-12) July 8th-11th - Registration is OPEN.
- For youth ages 9-12, will be sleeping in tents, fixing meals over a campfire, learning wilderness survival skills. Participate in team building activities and exploring God's Word and God's World.
- An individual can only attend one High Adventure session per summer.
*Contact local Salvation Army Church for Details
** 1st grade completed