Summer is a great time to visit The Salvation Army Wonderland Camp and Conference Center in Camp Lake, Wisconsin.
Registration applications for our camps and summer employment are available online. ALL camp applications are due at Wonderland no later than 1 week prior to each session.
2020 summer dates
To access the online portal please scroll to the bottom of the page.
CHANGES FOR 2020:
- Check below for new camp sessions.
- If you are enrolling for a Youth Camp, we are now offering a bus location that services Elgin and Aurora, IL plus surrounding areas.
- If you registered online last year please login into your existing account below.
Senior Citizens' Camp:
June 1st-4th (Ages 62+)
Seniors Camp Registration is OPEN.
Kids Adventure Camp: (Ages7-12) June 15th-18th
- For youth involved in local Salvation Army Character Building program or youth wanting to get involved in one these programs.
Metro Music Camp*: (Ages 8-16) June 27th-July 4th
- For youth a music background in vocal, brass, percussion or hip hop. Please contact your local Salvation Army Corps for more details about local year round programs.
Creative Arts Camp: (Ages 7-12) July 6th-9th
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek entry-level instruction on music/worship arts (no music experience required), while exploring God's Word.
Kids Sports Camp: (Ages 7-12) July 13th-16th
- For youth ages 7-12, who seek general instruction for one of the following sports: baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball, as well receive a Biblical approach to healthy living.
Junior Soldier Camp: (Ages 7-12) July 13th-16th
- A camp dedicated to those who are enrolled as Junior Soldiers at their local Salvation Army.
Teen Sports Camp: (Ages 13-15) July 27th-30th
- For youth ages 13-15, who seek general instruction for one of the following sports: baseball, basketball, football, soccer, and volleyball, as well receive a Biblical approach to healthy living.
High Adventure Camp: (Outside Tent Camping)
High Adventure : (Ages 9-12) June 22nd-25th
- For youth ages 9-12, will be sleeping in tents, fixing meals over a campfire, learning wilderness survival skills. Participate in team building activities and exploring God's Word and God's World.
- An individual can only attend one High Adventure session per summer.
*Contact local Salvation Army Church for Details