Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
The Salvation Army's of Wisconsin and Upper Michigan Division is located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. It is home to 26 Worship and Community Centers (Corps), 67 service extension units, a camp, as well as multiple homeless shelters, thrift stores and food pantries.
Find a map of our locations here.
Worship and Community Centers
- Escanaba, MI
- Fond du Lac
- Fox Cities
- Green Bay
- Hancock, MI
- La Crosse
- Madison (Dane County)
- Madison (Genesis)
- Marquette County, MI
- Milwaukee County (Citadel)
- Milwaukee County (Cold Spring)
- Milwaukee County (West)
- Milwaukee County (Oak Creek)
Service extension units
Service extension units are branches of The Salvation Army in communities where Corps are not located but service is provided by committees of volunteers.
Find a map of our locations here. Want to learn more or get in touch with a unit? Click here.
Bread of Life Centers
- Calumet County (Chilton Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Contact: John Kost | (920) 849-7856
- Dickinson County (Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Contact: Tara Blagec | (906) 779-5717
- Eau Claire (Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Karen Frederick | (715) 834-1224
- Greater Chippewa Valley (Bread of Life Assistance Center)
- Outagamie County (Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Cindy Meulemans | (920) 984-9305
Adult Rehabilitation Center