Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
What is a Service Extension?
In Wisconsin and Upper Michigan, The Salvation Army provides basic emergency assistance to residents in every zip code. The Salvation Army’s Service Extension operates in suburban and rural communities where no Salvation Army facility is present. It is a program designed to provide comprehensive emergency assistance for individuals and families in its community.
There are 67 Service Extensions in the Wisconsin and Upper Michigan Division.
- Emergency Disaster Relief
- Utility Assistance
- Rental Assistance
- Food Assistance
- Summer Camp for Kids
- Holiday Assistance
- Back-to-School Supplies
- Referral Services
Service Extensions run on volunteers. If you would like to get involved in your local service unit, click here. If your area is not listed, please fill out this form.
Service Extension Locations
Find a map of our service locations here. Want to get in touch? Contact Us!
Bread of Life Centers
- Calumet County (Chilton Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Contact: John Kost | (920) 849-7856
- Dickinson County (Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Contact: Tara Blagec | (906) 779-5717
- Greater Chippewa Valley (Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Karen Frederick | (715) 834-1224
- Hancock, MI (Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Curt Spicer |(906) 482-3420
- Outagamie County (Bread of Life Assistance Center) | Cindy Meulemans | (920) 984-9305