Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
The Salvation Army has changed lives and given hope to countless people throughout the nation. But it never does it alone.
The service and commitment of our volunteers enable The Salvation Army to:
Reach out to those facing hardship in our communities.
Be a place of love and support for children.
Make the holidays a time of joy for those in need.
Provide food to families facing a shortage.
Thank you for helping us make our community a place of hope!
Red Kettles are a cultural icon of Christmas in the US; But every donation put in a kettle ensures that The Salvation Army can continue to help those in need in the Greater Lansing Area throughout the year.
YOUR KETTLE DONATION WILL:
· Put food on the table for those in need.
· Offer personal needs items like shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, or toothpaste.
· Provide hot meals to those experiencing homelessness and facing food insecurity.
· Allow families to keep the heat and lights on in their home.
· Save a family from being evicted.
· Offer a “Pathway of Hope” for families in crisis or despair, looking to build a better life.
To become a volunteer bell ringer, visit RegisterToRing.com for more information.
Contact The Salvation Army Lansing Capital Area Volunteer Coordinator today!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (517) 484-4424 ext. 208