How We Share God's Love
We invite you to gather with us for worship, Scripture study and fellowship.
Sunday School 9:45 a.m.
Worship 11 a.m.
Christian Education Programs
- Junior Soldiers - Tuesdays at 5:30 p.m. and Sundays at 11:40 a.m.
This program ensures that children involved in The Salvation Army have personally received Jesus Christ as their Savior and are discipled in biblical truths, life applications and Salvation Army principles and practices. Junior Soldiers are the youngest members of The Salvation Army.
- Corps Cadets - First Sunday of the month at 1 p.m.
Pre-teen and teens who are enrolled as Junior or Senior Soldiers are invited to participate in this training program and discipleship course focusing on spiritual growth, leadership development, growing their knowledge of Salvation Army history and evangelism training.
Fellowship is an important part of spiritual health, which is why we offer the opportunity for men and women to come together to connect with one another and study God's Word together.
- Women's Ministry meets Thursdays at 1 p.m.
- Men's Club meets twice per month, Saturdays at 8 a.m.
These programs offer the opportunity for kids to develop strong communication and leadership skills, grow their minds, and explore God's Word, all while having fun and connecting with their peers. The groups meet Mondays from 6-7 p.m. and include the following:
- Sunbeams - girls in kindergarten through fifth grade
- Girl Guards - girls in sixth through 12th grades
- Rangers - boys in kindergarten through fifth grade
- Explorers - boys in sixth through 12th grades