The Salvation Army – Springfield, MO
Red Kettle Season – Hope Marches On - Kick Off 2021
The Salvation Army is hosting their 130th Red Kettle Kick Off, where the Salvation Army will announce their fundraising need for this Christmas Season.
Although the challenges this last year have been unprecedented, The Salvation Army is committed to providing hope to those who need it this Christmas and beyond.
Funds raised will support our year-round programs to assist those who need it the most.
Harbor House & Front-Line Feeding located at: 636 N. Boonville – OUTSIDE on the East side of the building (back courtyard).
Friday, November 5th, 12 Noon
Ways to Support the 2021 Red Kettle Season
- We have over 17,000 hours available for individuals to ring the bell for us
- Sign up to ring the physical bells at: https://www.registertoring.com or call: 417-862-5509
- Sign Up to ring the virtual bells at: www.salvationarmyspringfield.org or at: https://give.salvationarmyusa.org/springfieldmo2
- You can donate to the team or become a virtual bell ringer or both!
- Text: SAL to the number 24365 from any mobile device
- Mail your check to us at:
The Salvation Army, 1707 W. Chestnut Expressway - Springfield, MO 65802
About The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, an evangelical part of the universal Christian church established in London in 1865, has been supporting those in need in His name without discrimination for 141 years in the United States. Nearly 30 million Americans receive assistance from The Salvation Army each year through the broadest array of social services that range from providing food for the hungry, relief for disaster victims, assistance for the disabled, outreach to the elderly and ill, clothing and shelter to the homeless and opportunities for underprivileged children. For more information, visit www.salvationarmyspringfield.org. The Salvation Army is a proud partner agency of United Way of the Ozarks.
Proudly Serving Springfield since 1890!