The Salvation Army has changed lives and given hope to countless people throughout the nation. But it never does it alone.
We are always needing people to help us serve our community. Without the generosity of volunteers we can’t do what we do. Opportunities are always changing so please call and talk to the volunteer coordinator to see where you can help.
Year round we need people to help stock the food pantry (sorting and shelving food).
Toys for Kids
November 1st – December 19th
Support our Toys for Kids program this holiday season by volunteering to be a:
- Deliver toy-collection-boxes (drop off collection boxes at area businesses)
- Pick up toys from collection locations (1 – 3 times per week)
- Pick up final toys and toy-collection-boxes on December 19th (date subject to change)
Red Kettle Bell Ringers
Every unmanned kettle represents a missed donation opportunity, so we need your help. Shifts are from Monday to Saturday and they last 2 to 4 hours.
Christmas Toy Shop
December 19th, 10:00am – 6:00pm
- Check-out Clerks
- Toy Re-stockers
- Client Assistance (help clients put toys in their vehicles)
Christmas Toy Shop Clean-up
After Toy Shop & December 20th, 9:00am – 12:00pm (if necessary)
- Box-up remaining toys
- Take-down tables and chairs
Call 989-496-2787 to volunteer today!