Pathway of HOPE
Pathway of Hope (POH) is a nationwide program that was launched in 2011. The Terre Haute Salvation Army in 2015 began the initiative with the goal of addressing generational poverty. We want to enable clients to find consistent pathways to improve their families well-being.The Pathway of Hope is client driven for client success. The objective of Pathway of Hope is to help clients break through generational poverty.
The Salvation Army strives to meet basic human needs, as well provide support for lives difficulties by inspiring hope. The Pathway of Hope is the Salvation Army’s way of addressing the root cause of poverty. By providing resources and education for clients, our goal is to enable them to be self-sufficient. Pathway of Hope is a program that will help individuals and families succeed.
Pathway of Hope Qualifications:
- Child/children 18 and under
- High Motivation to Change
What Does the Program Involve?
MAPPING IT OUT
- Meet with caseworker to develop your personalized action plan.
STAYING ON TRACK
- Chart your progress and see your success with your dedicated caseworker on a regular basis.
PASSING THE SIX MONTH MILE MARKER
- See where you are at six months and decide what’s next on your journey.
- Celebrate your successes. Adjust any further goals. Encourage others.
RESOURCES & CONNECTIONS
Through your involvement with Pathway of Hope, you will be introduced to both Salvation Army and Services that are available in the community which offer:
- A Network of Support
- A Sense of Community
- Holistic Programs
- Spiritual Guidance
Services connected to:
- Job Training
- Health Services
- Childcare and Education
- Housing Options
- Legal Services
- And much more...
INTERESTED? FOLLOW THIS LINK - Interest Application