Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good
Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
The Salvation Army of Livingston County Pantry Delivery Program
This program is for anyone in Livingston County without transportation or other qualifications
If you are a resident of Livingston County, unable to make arrangements to come to our pantry, and meet the qualifications we will deliver a pre-made box of pantry staples.
How to apply:
- Complete this DELIVERY PROGRAM APPLICATION in full
- Be prepared for a Salvation Army representative to contact you within 48 business hours (we will not be contacting you on the weekends)
- The contact will be via email or telephone, please check your spam and junk folders
- If you do not receive a call or email after 48 business hours please contact Ashley via EMAIL or call 517-295-4348
What to expect and information I should know:
- There is no proof of income required to receive food from our pantry.
- ID is required for everyone in the house
- This is a once a month option. To receive a delivery each month you must reapply every month.
- Applying for the service online does not guarantee you will receive a delivery.
- Delivery appointments are limited each month. Deliveries will be made based on availability and need.
- Once your application is submitted, you will be contacted via phone or email within 48 hours to determine if you qualify.
- If you qualify your delivery day and time will be scheduled with the Salvation Army representative when you are contacted.
What will I get in my box:
- You will receive a box of shelf stable pantry items. The items in the box will vary each month depending on our inventory
- Fresh and frozen items may be part of your pantry box, however we can not guarantee them
Can I request items:
- We can not guarantee any requests. All items in the pantry box are determined by the inventory available