Community Center MISSION STATEMENT
Our goal is to provide a safe Christian environment encouraging individual involvement in healthful physical activity while fostering knowledge, skills and attitudes that will promote and help build character, self-discipline, sportsmanship, teamwork, non-violent conflict resolution, substance-free lifestyles and lifelong health enhancing activity.
• NO outside food or open beverage containers allowed.
• NO glass or metal containers.
• NO profanity or foul language allowed. If consistently asked to stop you will be asked to leave the premises.
• Gambling, fighting, threatening, and indecent conduct will not be permitted.
• Children under 12 must be supervised at all times.
• The Community Center staff is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• The Community Center staff reserves the right to resolve all conflicts.
• All equipment is to be used in the proper way.
• If using The Community Center equipment, it is to be returned to the proper place following use.
• Hanging on the rims is prohibited.
• Good sportsmanship is expected for all activities. The Community Center staff or the program person in charge reserves the right to eject anyone not following the rules of The Community Center.
The Saginaw Salvation Army offers an 8-week physical education class for homeschool families looking to complement their in home lessons. Classes begin Wednesday, September 5th at 11am in the Community Center on 2024 N. Carolina Street, Saginaw, MI 48602. The cost for the 8 week session is only $25. We look forward to seeing you there!
Open Gym times vary. Please call for more information.
AAU / Youth Leagues
For more information, please contact our Community Center Outreach Ministry Coordinator, Jaden Clobes: