Volunteer in this Community
Ways we help in this Community
Donate to this Community
How you can help in this community
Hear More from this Community

Never Miss a Chance to Do the Most Good

Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!

Please enter your first name
Please enter your last name
Please enter a valid email address
Please enter a valid zip code
Emergency Utility Assistance Image

Emergency Utility Assistance

Keep your lights on and your home warm

Assistance may be available to you for Alliant Energy, Wisconsin Public Service, Sheboygan Falls Utilities, Sheboygan Water Utility, Plymouth Utilities, and WE Energies if you meet the following eligibility requirements. 



Eligibility Guidelines

  • Be a resident of Sheboygan County
  • Have received a disconnection notice.
  • Have contacted Economic Support (920-208-5946) and St. Vincent De Paul (920-457-4844 ext 101) to request assistance.
  • If it is an Alliant Energy bill, client has to have contacted the CA + Program through Alliant (800-975-5785) for assistance
  • Have made personal payment of $30 or more within the last 60 days.
Download the Application or pick up at The Salvation Army (710 Pennsylvania Avenue) Monday-Thursday, 8:30am-12pm or 1pm-4:30pm, Friday from 8:30am-12pm The application must be filled out completely, then dropped off at The Salvation Army office with a copy of disconnection notice(s). The applicant will be contacted after their application has been reviewed. This process can take a week or longer.
Download Application HERE

Other Ways We Meet Need