15 Quotes on being Your Most Courageous Self
Take it from the ones who have gone before us on how walking in step with boldness and courage invites greater community, expands the mind, and ultimately propels you in a direction rather than keeping you stranded, standing idle for years to come. Perhaps today is the day to make that decision, answer that question or meet that person!
- “Originality implies being bold enough to go beyond accepted norms.” – Anthony Storr
- “Freedom lies in being bold.” – Robert Frost
- “Begin, be bold, and venture to be wise.” – Horace
- “To change one’s life: Begin now. Be bold. No exceptions.” – William James
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “Boldness be my friend.” – William Shakespeare
- “Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” – Orison Swett Marden
- “By boldness great fears are cancelled.” – Lucan
- “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston S. Churchill
- “If you don’t make bold moves, the world doesn’t move forward.” – Richard Branson
- “If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “The bold adventurer succeeds the best.” – Ovid
- “I have a dream. I chase it. I fall. I learn. I get better. I keep marching on. And so it goes.” – Brendon Burchard
- “We can’t become what we need to be by remaining what we are.” – Oprah Winfrey
Story republished courtesy of Caring Magazine.