Responding to the Coronavirus in Sheboygan County
The Salvation Army Sheboygan remains committed to Doing The Most Good for our neighbors in need, especially now as we respond to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.This page will be updated as changes are made.
The following programs are available with slight adjustments to limit person to person interaction:
- Emergency Lodge 45-bed Homeless Shelter
- Community Food Pantry
- Emmaus Meal Feeding Program
- Emergency Utility Bill Assistance
- Prescription Assistance
- Legal Consultations
- Laundry of Love Voucher Distribution
- Mental and Behavioral Health Counseling
- Worship Services (including Bible Study, youth programs, music and women's ministries)
- Thrift Store open Tuesday - Saturday for shopping and donations
Programs currently suspended include:
- Made New Again Working Wear Program
- The Salvation Ride While it was a difficult decision, we decided to cancel the 7th annual Salvation Ride which was scheduled for July 11, 2020. The safety of our participants, volunteers, sponsors and staff members is of the utmost importance. Save the date for next summer's Ride, July 10, 2021.