Please enter your name, email and zip code below to sign up!
Providing physical needs such as grocery, utility and gift assistance,
to emotional experiences including holiday events and traditions.
OCTOBER 1st - November 1st, Bellringer Applications Accepted
Interested workers must apply in person at 2030 N. Carolina St., Saginaw, MI.
Please contact Sharon Wicke at 989.401.7881 for more information.
Applicants MUST provide their Social Security card and valid Driver's License or State Issued Photo ID with current Saginaw County address.
Distribution Dates: TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 10th & 11th | 4:00pm - 7:00pm
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14th | 10:00am - 3:00pm
TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17th & 18th | 4:00pm - 7:00pm
CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
Coats are available to children 18 and under.
Child MUST be present to receive a coat.
Parent or guardian MUST bring picture identification with a current Saginaw County address for child to be eligible.
OCTOBER 26th - 30th | 9:30am - 3:30pm Daytime Angel Tree Sign-up
OCTOBER 27th & 28th | 5:00pm - 7:00pm Evening Angel Tree Sign-up
CALL TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT -
Persons applying MUST bring the following:
- Photo ID (for all adults 18 & over in the household / Birth Certificates for children under the age of 18)
- Social Security numbers for each family member
- Proof of household income (2 months of pay stubs, unemployment, disability, social security, pension or child support)
- Proof of all household expenses (rent / mortgage, utilites, cable, internet, phone / cell phone, grocery, child care, etc.) If you receive cash or food assistance benefits from DHHS, you will need a benefit letter dated within the last 30 days. If you do not receive either of these benefits, you will need to bring in current proof of all the household income for the last 30 days.
- Proof of address (current rent / lease agreement or mortgage)
- Documentation showing need (doctor's note identifying illness, accident, letter of unemployment or lay-off, other)
- Persons MUST be residents of Saginaw County.
.... Please also bring clothing sizes and gift suggestions for household members age 15 and under - Toys will be given for children up to age 15.
PLEASE NOTE: You are prohibited from applying for assistance for toys with any other agency if you apply for assistance from us. If it is found out that you have applied with any other agency, your application with us will be voided and future requests for holiday assistance will be denied.
DECEMBER 14th - 18th -
Toy Distribution from 9:00am - 4:00pm based on appointment for those families who signed up in November.