- Due to suggested precautionary measures concerning the Coronavirus, Our Community Center Office and Family Thrift Store are closed to the public.
- If you are experiencing a financial emergency, and need assistance, please call 231-347-3531, then either press 1, for utility assistance or press 2 for all other types of financial assistance and leave a message for the case-worker to call you to schedule a phone appointment.
- If you need food please call 231-347-3531, then press 0 to leave a message for the case-worker to call you to schedule a curb-side pick-up appointment. During this crisis we are allowing each household 1 additional food order each month (2 total). We are not accepting any walk-ins until the suggested restrictions have been lifted.
- Our regular Friday Night Live Community Dinner will not be held until further notice; however, in the meantime, for the many hungry people that come regularly we will have a carry-out Dinners on Fridays at 6pm at our Community Center Office.
- We will also be delivering warm dinners on Mondays, Wednesdays and Friday evenings at 6pm to local elders and mobility impaired disabled individuals. please call 231-347-3531, then press 0 to leave a message to sign up and someone will return your call as soon as possible.
- If you age 60 or over or are a home-bound disabled adult who is in need of delivery assistance for groceries or prescription medication (non-narcotic) please call 231-347-3531 and press 0 to leave a message for the receptionist and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- Our Sunday Worship services and associated meetings are cancelled until further notice. Please scroll below for further details.
Thank you for you continued patience and support during this difficult time. Please join us in prayer for everyone's health. God bless!
Wherever there is a need in Emmet, Charlevoix or Antrim Counties
you'll find the Salvation Army. Find out how you can help.
Sunday Services are temporarily suspended.
For now, a devotion and weekly updates will be mailed to folks in the corps directory. Anyone that is not listed in the directory, or not sure if they are, can call the office at 231-347-3531, Email us at email@example.com or message us on Facebook and we will send them the weekly Pastor's Devotional and Update.
We hope that you will remain in God’s word and join us in prayer for everyone’s health during this difficult time. May God’s blessings be upon you and your loved ones!
Join us for worship!
Sunday School- Adult: Sunday, 10:00 AM
Sunday Morning Worship Service: Sunday, 11:00 AM
Sunday School- Children: Sunday, 11:00 AM
Old Fashioned Potluck Dinner (4th Sun): Sunday, 12:15 PM
Women's Book Club (2nd & 4th Tues): Tuesday, 12:00 PM
Prayer Group Meeting: Tuesday, 1:00 PM
Bible Study- Adult: Tuesday, 1:30 PM
Adventure Corps- Kids Character Building: Tuesday, 4:00 PM
Friday Night Live Community Dinner: Friday, 6:00 PM