we are here to help
If you are experiencing a financial emergency and need heat, electricity, rent, clothing, or other basic needs, please call (231) 347-3531 and dial 1 for heat or electricity assistance or 2 for all other types of assistance. We also have a satellite office located in East Jordan at Crossroads Resale Shop / Care and Share Food Pantry on Thursdays from 9:30AM-3:00PM for walk-in intake appointments.
Click HERE for information aboout our Food Pantry and Meals.
Click HERE for information about our childrens programs such as After-School, Summer Camp and more.
Click HERE for information about Pathway of Hope: Coaching, goal setting and support to improve your family's future.
If you have a PRAYER REQUEST please call (231) 347-3531 ext. *1009 or send an Email to: email@example.com
- Our Community Center Office is open to the public - please RING the DOORBELL. The Family Thrift Store and Donation Center is open with specific days and hours for donations and shopping, please visit click HERE for more information.
- If you are experiencing a financial emergency, and need assistance, please call 231-347-3531, then either press 1, for utility assistance or press 2 for all other types of financial assistance and leave a message for the case-worker to call you to schedule a phone appointment.
- If you would like information about our Pathway of Hope Program, please call 231-347-3531 x 1005.
- Our After-School Program is back in session following the Petoskey Public Schools calendar. Please call 231-347-3531 to register or for more information.
- If you need food please call 231-347-3531, then press 0, if no one answers please leave a message and a case-worker will call you to schedule a curb-side pick-up appointment. We are allowing each household 1 additional food order each month (2 total) through August. We are not accepting any walk-ins until the suggested restrictions have been lifted.
- Carry-out lunches are being provided from 12-12:45pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at The Salvation Army Community Center.
- We deliver warm meals on Fridays at 12pm to local elders and mobility impaired disabled individuals. Please call 231-347-3531, then press 0 if you need to be added or removed from service or have any questions or concerns.
- All of The Salvation Army Church Sunday Worship Services have resumed with the exception of our Old Fashioned Sunday Potluck Dinners due to COVID-19 protection measures. Please scroll below for further information.
Thank you for you continued patience and support during this difficult time. Please join us in prayer for everyone's health. God bless!
Wherever there is a need in Emmet, Charlevoix or Antrim Counties
you'll find the Salvation Army. Find out how you can help.
Attention! All Sunday Worship Services have Resumed EXCEPT Community Meals.
Masks are required for those attending service unless you have been vaccinated. If you (or your family members) feel ill or have felt ill or have had a fever recently, please stay home to protect the many vulnerable people who come to our service. For those of you who are not ready to join us, envoy, Greg irwin broadcasts our 11am sunday service live on facebook. please call 231-347-3531 for more information.
Join us for worship!
Sunday School- Adult: Sunday, 10:00 AM
Sunday Morning Worship Service: Sunday, 11:00 AM
Sunday School- Children: Sunday, 11:00 AM
Women's Book Club (2nd & 4th Tues): Tuesday, 12:00 PM
Prayer Group Meeting: Tuesday, 1:00 PM
Bible Study- Adult: Tuesday, 1:30 PM
Adventure Corps- Kids Character Building>School-days: Tuesday, 4:00 PM
Friday Night Live Community Dinner: Friday, 6:00 PM