- Due to suggested precautionary measures concerning the Coronavirus, Our Community Center Office is closed to the public. The Family Thrift Store and Donation Center have re-opened with specific dates and hours for donations and shopping, please visit click HERE for more information.
- If you are experiencing a financial emergency, and need assistance, please call 231-347-3531, then either press 1, for utility assistance or press 2 for all other types of financial assistance and leave a message for the case-worker to call you to schedule a phone appointment.
- If you would like to enroll in our Pathway of Hope Program, please call 231-347-3531 x 1005.
- Our After-School Program is back in session following the Petoskey Public Schools calendar. Please call 231-347-3531 to register or for more information.
- If you need food please call 231-347-3531, then press 0 to leave a message for the case-worker to call you to schedule a curb-side pick-up appointment. We are allowing each household 1 additional food order each month (2 total) through August. We are not accepting any walk-ins until the suggested restrictions have been lifted.
- Carry-out lunches are being provided from 12-12:45pm on Tuesdays in front of the 1st Presbyterian Church and on Wednesdays at The Salvation Army Community Center. Please note that Tuesday lunches will be moved to The Salvation Army Community Center beginning on Tuesday, October 29th from 12-12:45 PM.
- Carry-out dinners are taking the place of our Friday Night Live Community Dinner until further notice which will be available at The Salvation Army Community Center every Friday from 5:30PM-6:00PM through Friday, October 9th and then from 12-12:45 PM from Friday, October 16th on.
- We are also delivering warm dinners on Friday evenings at 6pm to local elders and mobility impaired disabled individuals. ATTENTION! Our meal delivery time is being moved to lunch-time hours beginning on Friday, October 16. Please adjust your schedule accordingly. Please call 231-347-3531, then press 0 if you have any questions or concerns.
- If you age 60 or over or are a home-bound disabled adult who is in need of delivery assistance for groceries or prescription medication (non-narcotic) please call 231-347-3531 and press 0 to leave a message for the receptionist and we will return your call as soon as possible.
- All of The Salvation Army Church Sunday Worship Services have resumed with the exception of our Old Fashioned Sunday Potluck Dinners due to COVID-19 protection measures. Please scroll below for further information.
Thank you for you continued patience and support during this difficult time. Please join us in prayer for everyone's health. God bless!
Wherever there is a need in Emmet, Charlevoix or Antrim Counties
you'll find the Salvation Army. Find out how you can help.
Attention! All Sunday Worship Services have Resumed EXCEPT Our Old Fashioned Sunday Potluck Dinners To Protect Our Members From COVID-19.
Masks are required for those attending service. If you (or your family members) feel ill or have felt ill or have had a fever recently, please stay home to protect the many vulnerable people who come to our service. We are excited to be able to join with you in worship once again.
Join us for worship!
Sunday School- Adult: Sunday, 10:00 AM
Sunday Morning Worship Service: Sunday, 11:00 AM
Sunday School- Children: Sunday, 11:00 AM
Women's Book Club (2nd & 4th Tues): Tuesday, 12:00 PM
Prayer Group Meeting: Tuesday, 1:00 PM
Bible Study- Adult: Tuesday, 1:30 PM
Adventure Corps- Kids Character Building>School-days: Tuesday, 4:00 PM
Friday Night Live Community Dinner: Friday, 6:00 PM